The Draw-Tite Sportframe Class I hitch is the perfect choice in a high-performing, lightweight receiver-style hitch. Each Sportframe Class I hitch is custom-built according to manufacturer and model year; Computer-Aided Design (CAD) ensures a perfect fit for your vehicle, every time. Simple, bolt-on installation attaches to frame and bumper; no welding is required.
Each Sportframe Class I hitch is designed from the bottom up to meet Draw-Tite’s toughest standards. Solid, all-welded construction ensures maximum strength and safety. The computer aided design (CAD) and fatigue stress testing ensure a strong design that will withstand whatever you dish out. The attractive black E-Coat base with black powder coat finish delivers long-term corrosion resistance and looks good for years to come.
Rated up to 2,000 lbs. Gross Trailer Weight (GTW) Weight Carrying (WC) capacity. Backed by Draw-Tite’s Nationwide Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Economical Class I Receiver Style Hitch
- 1-1/4" Square Receiver Tube Opening
- Removable Drawbar, Pin and Clip Sold Separately
- Attaches to Frame and Bumper
- E-Coat Base w/ Black Powder Coat Finish
- Rated up to 2,000 lbs. (GTW) Weight Carrying (WC)
- Solid All-Welded Construction for Maximum Strength and Safety
- Custom Built According to Manufacturer & Model Year
- Ensures Perfect Fit and Top Towing Performance
- Computer-Aided Design and Fatigue Stress Testing
- Designed to Withstand Road Abuse Within Specified Capacities
- Backed by a Nationwide Limited Lifetime Warranty